Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can Can

I am not sure if it is the weather (should be spring but still raining) or the its-almost-summer feeling in the air or what, but this time of year I always get a crafty bug. i usually burn myself out in a few projects and vow never to touch my sewing machine again. Then it hits me again late summer/early fall. I definitely do NOT heed the admonition of "Moderation in all things". Anyway, found this skirt pattern on Dana made it (one of my in crafty mode FAVE sites), and had to make it! It pretty much screams Emma. I finished it on Sunday night and she has worn it every single day this week. I have to bribe her to take it off at bed time. Unfortunately, that only fuels my crafty flame, so I will probably be making this in several different colors. :)

I finally downloaded over 400 pictures, and hope to rejoin the blogging world. Since I am clearly an all or nothing kind of gal, you just never know!!




4 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

Will you make me one? I will totally trade you something awesome

Melissa Rozeski said...

Wow, you are so talented!!! I am jealous of your sewing talents, I get nervous to put patches on Jax's scout shirt!

Anonymous said...

SO Stinking CUTE! Can't wait to see additional color combo creations.

Thompson Family said...

Wow! That is really cute! I just love Emma's pose in the first picture!