Friday, November 12, 2010

Photography Class Fun

So after taking a photography class for several weeks, I went ahead and took the plunge and bought a real camera. I have had SO much fun taking a million pictures of my kiddos. Wish I had gotten it in the spring or summer when the weather was more predictable, but freezing or not, we are outside practicing photos! I still obviously have TONS to learn (haven't even begun the art of photo editing for instance...that is my next class!), and I never realized how much was involved in photography, it is a little overwhelming. Here's to the future of better pictures in my blog posts...hopefully!!! :)



2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Looking good! I love the tongue out. So cute!

Melissa Rozeski said...

I do need to just go for it! Maybe after Christmas :)