Wednesday, August 12, 2009

(Another) Hair Mom Moment

I'd like to hope it isn't pride that is the cause for this particular blog entry...but I guess I have built up hair mom envy for so many years that i have to just have a moment (or two) to relish in my new hair mom self. Here are a couple of new do's (with my homemade ribbons and bows and flowers that i am equally obsessed with). Combine a little OCD with CHEAPSKATE and you get hair bow making mania at the Adams' house. I just wish I could do it in less time so that I could still fix my own hair, tidy up the house and make dinner. Moderation in all things? Obviously that was NOT for hair moms. Hmmphf.





4 comments:

Melissa Rozeski said...

Ok, you are hooked!!!! Try the website girlydos.com for more ideas.

Thompson Family said...

Let me tell you...I was fully impressed with Emma's do at church on Sunday. You go!

Jenny said...

Haha! I love it! I know you complain about not having the house clean, yourself ready or whatever, but you always do! You're lying. So, tell us your secret to being the next Molly?!

Kristi said...

I want to leanr how to make the hair bows. I have hair mom envy!!! Loved Emma's hair today.